Our Client is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis. Reporting into the Financial Controller the Credit Controller will have a strong track record within credit control. A proactive, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. This is for an initial 6-month assignment.
Duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Maintenance of all customer information and chasing history on the company's accounting software and the company's database
- Chasing commentary on your accounts for use within ledger reviews.
- Monitor outstanding balance against set credit limit.
- Preparing & processing weekly sales invoices.
- Issuing statements
- Assisting with cash posting and allocation
- Meet monthly department and personal KPI Targets.
- Query resolution.
- Chase clients to ensure that payment is made to contractual terms and to meet collection targets.
- Using client portals to submit invoices.
- Ad-hoc tasks
Requirements for the Credit Controller include:
- Minimum 2 Years' Experience
- Previous experience using client portals.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Initiative and accountability for own area of responsibility with support provided.
- Recruitment experience is advantageous however not essential.
Hybrid working, 2 days in the office, 3 remote.