KennedyPearce are working with a private equity-backed business who are looking to grow its finance team on a temp-to-perm basis. This role is paying £150-200 a day with a permanent salary of £35K. This is an office-based role 5 days a week.
This role is based in the city and our client is looking to recruit ASAP.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with external clients as well as managing the debtors ledger. As a key part of the team you will work with the rest of the finance team to ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping along with cash management within the business.
- Managing and developing relationships with external clients, factoring company, and internal teams
- Posting of daily cash receipts and reconciliation of client accounts
- Reconciliation of CRM to debtors ledger and factors ledger
- Chasing of any overdue clients in a timely manner
- Sending out reminder letters and statements on a regular basis
- Achieving cash, aged debt and call targets established by the Managing Director and Finance Team
- Escalating any unresolved queries to Finance Director or Senior Management Accountant
- Managing collections from affiliates by completing reconciliations and liaising with the relevant internal departments to ensure that any necessary credits are raised
- Raising and issuing of Weekly and Monthly invoices
- Experience with eCapital
- Experience with CRM system Eclipse
- Prior experience working within the credit control function
- Strong Reconciliation skills
- Experience in the recruitment or healthcare industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience of Self-Billing is preferred but not essential
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Highly capable
- Determined and up for a challenge