City of London, London, England
£15 - £17 per hour
9 months ago
Our Client - a growing business requires a dynamic, highly motivated and Confident Credit Controller to work with our Accounts Receivable team to ensure sufficient cash flow and the payment of debt.
Our Client is a family owned business which embodies family values. Our culture focused environment places high importance on team member's development, stability, growth and work life balance through long term support and career progression.
The successful candidate will focus on the reduction and management of aged debtors as well as assist the Accounts Receivable Officer where required.
Skills and attributes required:
- Proven ability to collect the outstanding debt of a large ledger
- Manage the current debt of a large ledger
- Ensure invoices are paid within trading terms
- Action and resolved disputed invoices
- Allocate payments daily
- Develop a process for successful debt collection
- Regularly review the aged debtors list with the ability to identify and target problem Clients
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Managing Director and the Accounts Manager
- Assist the Accounts Receivable Officer as required
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously
- Manage deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to build relationships with Clients
- Previous CC experience within the hospitality sector
- Must be immediate!