City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
Job Title: Credit Controller
- To ensure all outstanding debts are collected on a timely basis;
- To assist with month-end/weekly reporting and reconciliations;
- To assist with the refinement of the credit-control process as the department and business expand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains extensive debtors ledger across multiple products and in different currencies;
- Ensures debts are collected before they become overdue whilst ensuring older debts are collected as soon as possible;
- Handles queries and resolves problems efficiently for Credit Control & Billing;
- Assist in forensic analysis of aged items and on-account payments to ensure open-items are identified and closed out;
- Assists in the preparation of relevant reports to show outstanding debt for internal control purposes as well as for US reporting;
- Assists with the calculation of the quarterly bad debt provision.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of excel;
- Billing / invoicing experience;
- Excellent system skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Highly developed personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- Must be self-motivated and self-starting with ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload, prioritising effectively and consistently meet deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills with proven attention to detail;
- Demonstrates a clear commitment to the team approach exchanging ideas and providing support to colleagues;
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting;
- Experience participating in projects.