£23000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
This fast paced manufacturing organisation which is rapidly expanding is seeking an experienced Credit Officer to join its team. Based in North east London this is a great perm role with a limited notice period start.
This company is an obvious leader in its field and the team is lead by a great Manager. This high volume role will provide you with variety and a fast-paced exciting environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for an large accounts receivable ledger, or a number of accounts receivable ledgers
- Daily following up of outstanding debtors invoices
- Registering Credit Issues
- End of month debtors statements
- Liaising with Key Internal and External stakeholders
- Capturing bank account receipts for customers payments received
- Data entry into accounting system on a timely basis.
- Collection of money by way of telephone and reminder / overdue notices
- To answer accounts queries and to provide accurate information to customers in relation to their accounts financial status
- Reconcile customer accounts and assist Customer Service in resolution of disputed accounts
- Sending of correspondence to customers where required in the collection process of outstanding invoices
- Any other duties assigned by Management that might arise from time to time
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous credit/collections experience within a high volume environment and a stable history is a must
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent PC skills including a high data entry speed
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- A can do attitude
- A sense of urgency
- Professional presentation
This is a fantastic role that pays well within a successful team. If you are passionate about Credit and want to be mentored through the next stage of your career, then this role is for you.