£23000 - £26000 per annum
AFCCC - 29486_1629739262
about 1 month ago
I am looking for a Credit Controller to join a Legal Practice based in Colchester, Essex. The role will start off remote with a view of a hybrid model when returning to the office.
* Assist the department with all aspects of debt collection
* Maintain an effective and professional credit control system for the firm.
* Collection of outstanding debt by telephone and email
* Managing the collection of debts and their status
* Preparing weekly and monthly analysis of debtors for internal management purposes
* Liaising with Partners and other fee earners with regard to queries from clients on unpaid bills
* Keeping the Operations Manager fully informed of issues, and providing suggestions and solutions to deal with them
* Assisting with projects and reports as and when needed
* Maintaining an up to date and accurate record of query statuses
* Minimum of 5 A-C grades at GCSE or equivalent
* At least 12 months experience of working as a credit controller within a Law Firm
* A high attention to detail to produce work/documentation which is consistently of a high standard
* Good computer skills (competent in Excel and Word);
* Good time management skills
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Must be able to work as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Willingness to excel within an accounts environment and keen to learn
If you do lack Credit Control experience within a Legal Practice / Law Firm you will not be considered for this role.