West End, London
£20000 - £30000 per annum
AG: CC Perm_1635262525
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arose as a Credit Controller within the asset management industry working with both well-known and emerging teams, helping launch new firms, new funds, and new services. The finance team are seeking a ambitious and reliable Credit Controller to work on billing and query resolution.
Responsibilities as a Credit Controller
- To raise all invoices in a timely manner, ensuring that all compliance is met
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with HMRC regulations
- Proactively and promptly resolve both client and internal issues and queries and communicate clearly internally and externally to ensure all queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Assist with time moves and other ad hoc requests related to the accounts receivable function
- Ensure all contracts and invoicing requirements are understood, facilitating the correct system set-up and processes
Desirable as a Credit Controller
- Minimum two year's Credit Control experience in a fast-paced work environment, with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and dealing with multi-currencies.
- Working through AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification or additional studies in accounting and finance