East London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Lead and mentor the Revenue & Billing Team
- East - London
This International Property company prides themselves on high performance, continuously exceeding expectations. They have a rare opportunity for an experienced, results driven leader to manage their European credit team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the purpose of this role is to manage the credit control, accounts receivable and billing functions:
- Access and review processes and implement improvements across credit team
- Drive and manage projects to ensure successful implementation
- Mentoring, training and development the team of 10
- Hand on involvement with credit control & billings
- Month end reporting, assisting with budget preparation and audit requirements
- Providing analysis and commentary on Management reporting
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful person for this position will be highly experienced in Transactional finance with a strong understanding of accounting principles and strong leadership skills. With proven experience in streamlining and improving processes, you will be a strong leader who enjoys mentoring and developing the team. Strong analytical skills and project management are essential. You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and be results driven. You will need strong change management experience with a hands on approach and a proactive attitude. Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels is essential.
What's On Offer?
- Immediate - 1 month start
- Competitive Salary
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Great team environment
- Partner with Senior Management
- Opportunity to add genuine value and improve processes