CRM Marketing Manager
- Posted 28 July 2022
- Salary Up to £70000.00 per annum + Company benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- ReferenceSH CRMMan_1659020839
- Contact NameSteven Hughes
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a CRM Marketing Manager for a FinTech payments company.
This is a permanent full-time position, hybrid working of 2 / 3 days per week in their office based in the City of London.
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning the CRM communication strategy and design how the company will convey their value propositions and key messages.
Responsibilities as CRM Marketing Manager
· Create, deliver, and optimise high-impact initiatives across the customer lifecycle that accelerate active customer growth, re-engagement, and revenue generation.
· Work closely with the Head of Growth and the wider marketing team, to ensure that communications have a consistent tone.
· Establish and maintain a solid relationship with users through one-shot campaigns, seasonal initiatives, and daily communications.
· Optimise CRM reporting framework, launch impactful tests, and measure CRM initiatives impact on revenue generation and sales.
· Analyse campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports with different stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
· 3+ years of experience in CRM marketing, preferably within the FinTech/Trading space.
· Experience in producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation tools.
· Experience with Salesforce and Pardot desired, and experience with integrating CRM tools is a plus.
· Strong knowledge around CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, and engagement marketing.
· Ability to multitask across multiple projects.
· Fluent in English, any other languages on top would be a plus.
· Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a fast-growing organisation.
Permanent role paying up to £70,000 based on experience. Hybrid working of 2 / 3 days per week in their office based in the City of London.