Back to jobs
Customer Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Customer Marketing Manager, for a large Digital retail company.
This is a permanent role, hybrid working of 3 days per week in their office based in North-West London.
As Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning the Customer Engagement plans. Utilising customer data, understanding their needs to drive customer engagement. Driving the optimisation and reporting to understand how they can drive positive customer behaviour.
Responsibilities as Customer Marketing Manager
- Design, implement and optimise the Customer Engagement plans including the development of new customer groups, journeys and campaigns across channels and devices.
- Drive the evolution of the Customer Engagement team, ensuring they continue to optimise and deliver brand specific, locally relevant, targeted communications that improve the customers experience and strengthens engagement.
- Manage the Customer Marketing budget, working with suppliers, agreeing new fees, ensuring maximisation of the budget and spend.
- Work with data planners, and customer experience, to enhance segmentation/consumer groups as well as campaign processes and reporting.
- With the rest of the team, lead weekly, monthly, and quarterly business performance updates, informing Product Marketing, Campaign and Content, and Performance Marketing about planned activations and lessons learned.
- Drive operational efficiencies through systems, tools, processes, agency partners.
- Successfully communicate the vision, plan, deliverables, and benefits of Customer Marketing to the business across a wide range of teams.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within large scale organisations.
- A data-driven mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit. Using your own initiative and taking personal ownership and accountability for the Customer Engagement team.
- A customer champion with a strong track record in building and developing Customer Engagement Programmes and driving Customer Retention through intelligent use of 1st party data.
- An expert in setting and measuring customer KPIs, being able to demonstrate to the business a positive shift in customer behaviour.
- Ability to work with the data planners and take large data sets, interpret, and present the outcomes, results, and findings.
- Collaborative, open and transparent, able to navigate a cross matrix organisation.
- Adaptable with a flexible outlook.
- With the ability to easily adapt to a changing environment.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying up to £63,000 based on experience. A hybrid role, working 3 days per week in their office based in North-West London.