Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£170.00 - £180.00 per day
6 months ago
Data and Reporting Analyst
- ASAP start
This is an opportunity to work for an International business that is currently experiencing growth and positive change.
You do not have to come from an FMCG Industry, but you do have to be someone that doesn't shy away from a challenge, as the Industry is diverse and dynamic, which often challenges.
Working closely with the Senior Finance leads, you will provide support to the wider business to bring insights around production, inventory management, critical data to support demand and supply and other ad-hoc reporting and analyses to support critical business decisions.
- Building dashboards and tools for reporting
- Data modelling and scenario analyses
- Data mapping and testing
- ERP Reporting
- Process mapping
- Reporting and analyses for Sales and Demand Forecasting
- Provide information to support key business decisions around purchase of raw material and production
- Build reports to better assist with Sales forecasting and production planning
- Building out KPI's for the sales, supply chain and production teams, demand forecasting and other financial analysis dashboards
- ERP Administrator
- Assist the MD with other ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in FMCG, Supply Chain, or at minimum inventory-based business experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced user of Power BI
- Previous experience in a similar role. Different levels of experience will be considered.