Global Organisation seeks a Data Management & Payments Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis. The Data Management & Payments Specialist reports to the Director of Accounting, Global AP and Payroll, the role is to process and control transactions for the European AP.
Seeking an experienced Data Management/Payments Specialist who has worked in the Accounts Payable department, who can hit the ground running.
Duties of the Data Management/Payments Specialist include:
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details on the systems for your allocated countries in Oracle R12
- Preparing and processing SEPA payments on ORACLE and upload file & Pass for on-line banking daily
- Dealing with manual and urgent payment requests in line with our SLA
- Allocation of all Supplier Payments within your allocated countries
- Maintaining cashbook in multi currencies
- Bank Reconciliations- weekly basis & at month end
- Various other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assisting other members of the finance team during busy periods
Ideal candidates will have worked for a global company in a fast-paced environment, who can demonstrate that they can manage and prioritise a mailbox and has attention to detail when seeking up new suppliers, updating details and paying suppliers in a timely manner.
Oracle experience is advantageous, however not essential. Hybrid working.