Back to jobs
- Posted 03 August 2022
- Salary £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- ReferenceSH DatSpe_1659543893
- Contact NameSteven Hughes
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Database Specialist for a Technology company.
Very flexible Hybrid working. With their office based in E14.
As Database Specialist you will responsible for supporting the health and efficiency of the database used by the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams. You will focus on maintaining data quality and completeness of the CRM and other connected operation tech stacks.
Responsibilities as Database Specialist
- Improve and implement upon the CRM data hygiene strategy including the monitoring of overall quality and hygiene.
- Utilise the data appending tools to enrich existing data, and support acquisition of new data.
- Assist with the lead list cleansing and importing for use in Marketing campaigns within a Marketing Automation Platform.
- Confirm the order and contract accuracy within the CRM.
- Oversee lead routing fallout and assist with re-routing to ensure delivery and accurate lead follow-up.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Service and Operations to confirm CRM data accuracy.
- Occasionally provide support for other revenue Operations projects, and support deal desk requests and system troubleshooting.
Skills and Experiences
- A basic understanding of a customer lifecycle.
- Strong attention to detail, quality control, and proficiency.
- Experience of being hands-on maintaining data quality on a CRM system.
- Experienced with Salesforce and Marketo.
- Desire to increase their skill working with Salesforce and other Tech Stacks and working towards their certification.
This is a permanent role, paying up to £50,000 based on experience. A very flexible hybrid role based near E14.