City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, an International Bank based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Deputy Risk Manager, to come onboard and work closely with & support the CRO/Head of Risk.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Policies and Risk management structures of the Bank: including assisting CRO in review / updating of policies & process, Effective implementation of Risk Management Framework/ Risk Dashboard & monitoring of Prudential Requirement & Risk Appetite of the Bank.
- Consistent and Continual interaction with staff members to share the importance of risk constituents and associated variables on an ongoing basis independently as well through RCSA (Risk Control Self-Assessment by each department).
- Permanent Invitee to the Credit Committee to assist the CRO in assessing and managing Credit Risk with respect to the credit sanctions, credit rating reviews thereby acting as an additional support/challenge to manage the credit risk. Also, a permanent invitee to EMC, ITOC, Investment Committee along with being the Secretary to the Asset and Liability Committee.
- Assisting CRO in Preparing reports and MIs for the RCC and also other committees as and when required, and monitoring the
- Preparing Risk MI as enumerated in the risk Appetite statement for each oversight Committee,
- Assist CRO in Monitoring Liquidity, Credit, Market, Operational, Cyber & IT Risk, on a continual basis including & assisting in Quarterly RCSA exercise, Incident reports, Dealers pad, Investment Proposals and portfolio analysis, Risk Culture & Climate Risk awareness.
- Assisting in preparation/review of ICAAP/ILAAP In Conjunction with Finance/Treasury Department & CRO,
- Act in a timely manner to ensure effective risk management, and where necessary mitigation, of material risk exposures, in particular those that are close to or exceed the approved risk appetite and/or risk limits.
- Work with and provide information required by internal & external auditors and regulators