City of London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Hybrid working + Company benefits
MC - DAM_1660052596
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Digital Account Manager for an PR Agency.
This is a permanent position, With offices based in the City of London or Guilford.
As an Digital Account Manager you will be required to carry out the execution of the overall strategy as detailed by the Account Director making sure that the KPIs are being met and all the Accounts are well organised.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Account Manager:
- Work with the Digital Team to plan and execute digital campaigns across organic and paid social, influencer marketing, digital PR and content marketing. SEO, PPC, and email experience is a bonus
- Be able to write content for the communication including Long Form and Short form
- Management of all social media platforms and be able to take the reports from the social media accounts.
- Plan and execute paid social campaigns across multiple channels, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok etc
- Responsible for leading on client communication for your portfolio of clients
- Good experience with Client management
- Use digital tools to plan and analyse brands and activity to optimise performance
- Be able to spot new trends in the market.
- Keeping Workflow Max updated daily
- Good telephone management skills
- Attending trade shows, client, and agency events throughout the year, where appropriate.
- If you do have staff reporting into you, take ownership for their career reviews as in line with company policy
- Take an active role in coaching any junior staff and providing motivation and leadership
- At least 3+ years' experience working within an agency
- B2C experience
- Proven experience of managing Social Media Accounts
- Creative but analytical - you'll be comfortable and confident handling data and reporting back to clients on campaign metrics
- Good understanding and knowledge of digital channels and how they complement wider communications
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of digital technologies and platforms
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met, including managing multiple digital marketing programmes
This is a permanent position paying £30,000 - £40,000 + Hybrid working and Benefits.