£32000 - £38000 per annum + Hybrid working + Company benefits
15 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Digital Content Producer for an Housing Association in the UK. This well-established business offers hybrid and flexible working for all employees partnered with amazing benefits including Private Healthcare, Enhanced Maternity package, and competitive annual leave allowance.
As a Digital Content Producer, you will help deliver useful and engaging content across the Digital Channels including Social Media, Websites and Internet. You will be providing support and training to business stakeholders on digital content.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Content Producer:
- Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure our websites and digital channels are up to date.
- Write and publish regular, timely, engaging content about the activities as well as essential information for customers and partners.
- Monitor website usage and provide regular reports on its performance and usage. Use website performance data and SEO strategies to increase visitors and increase user experience.
- Be an expert on the CMS, using it to build, implement dynamic forms and add web functionality.
- Provide training advice and Guidance to internal customers so that content and design guidelines are met.
- Work with developers to improve the website by making recommendations and testing new functionality
- Work with the communications team to promote content across social media channels and drive traffic to the website
Desirable Skills for the Digital Content Producer:
- Strong writing skills, including ability to write clear, succinct and engaging copy and tailor style for specific audiences.
- Experience of updating websites through a Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience in measuring results based on SEO
- Proficient in web analytics using Google analytics and Webmaster tools etc.
- Strong layout and editing skills
- HTML coding skills.
- Strong Photoshop skills.
- An interest in evolving trends in web technology and practice.
- Experience with CMS
This is an FTC (8 Months) position paying £32,000 - £38,000 + Hybrid working based in London