£25000 - £28000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a leading FX & Payments company based in the Docklands are looking to hire a new Digital Marketing Assistant to join their rapidly expanding Marketing Department.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will assist with a wide range of digital marketing activities. With the support of the Head of Digital, you will develop and execute the email marketing strategy. You will work with the content team, adding and updating articles on the website, making sure content is fully optimised for Search Engines. You will regularly create, post and analyse social media updates, and you will also work closely with internal teams to make sure the eCRM processes are working effectively.
Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Assistant will include;
- Email Marketing: The creation, sending and analysis of marketing emails using our marketing platform.
- eCRM: Managing the automation of regular contact communications, ensuring that leads flow through the CRM pipeline effectively - managing workflows, lists and automated processes.
- Digital content management: Updating websites and adding search optimised content.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Setting up website experiments using optimisation software to improve website user experience.
- SEO: A good understanding of technical SEO best practice such as link building, keyword analysis etc
- GTM / Tag Management -management and deployment of tags using Google Tag Manager
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Experience utilising CRM platforms and marketing automation tools
- Expertise in all things email marketing: A talent for creative that gets clicks
- Knowledge of CMS tools and how to update website content
- Experience with CRO tools and creating tests to improve performance
- Experience with one of the following Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong Excel knowledge and data analytic skills
- Business orientated and results driven
- Work well under pressure
- Be well organised and good at communicating results and insights
- Pro-active at suggesting new approaches to improve performance
- Have proven experience of working in a similar role
- Be flexible, independent yet a strong team player, keen to take responsibility