City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive | £40,000 | City of London
My Client are a boutique, independent Asset Management firm on the hunt for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team of 5 on a permanent basis, reporting into the Marketing Manager.
Your role as Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be to manage digital marketing communications including email, and social media channels.
The successful Marketing Executives responsibilities will be:
- Ownership and management of content plan.
- Assist Head of Marketing/Business Heads in concept development of campaign initiatives for brand growth and amplification.
- Write/source and optimise content for social networking accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Social media monitoring, reporting and escalation (monitoring social trends and flagging posts to internal stakeholders/owners.
- Email campaign management for existing client and prospect audiences.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
The Client Offer:
- A range of benefits from flexible working, incentive plans, training programmes, Christmas and Summer parties, an incredible culture and working environment.
- You will also be entitled to a whopping bonus!
The successful Digital Marketing Exec must have:
- Excellent editing and writing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Experience in web development; email, CRM, website creation.
- An understanding of working in a corporate, fast-paced environment.