City of London, London
£600 - £800 per day
4 months ago
A leading Investment Management Firm based in the City of London is recruiting a Director level position for a Head of Fund Accounting on an interim basis - this could also turn into a permanent role burt doesnt have to.
This exciting opportunity is available for a qualified accountant with extensive fund accounting experience. This role provides growth and development opportunity so needs a forward thinking progressive individual. You will need excellent team management skills as well as commercial acumen to grow both the team and the business. As well as being responsible for the management of the accounting function you will need to manage client relationships and be involved in commercial decisions.
- Extensive fund accounting
- Creating business strategy
- Risk management
- Client Relationship management
- Team management
- Qualified accountant
- Tangible examples of building a team
- Relationship management - internal and external
- Investment industry experience is essential
- Understanding of fund structuring
- Preferably knowledge of RE, PE and/or Private Debt funds