West End, London
£11000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits & Pension
7 months ago
Our Client a Global Banking Group in Central London is recruiting a Director Private Banking to work within a Relationship Management capacity in a Private Banking Department. You must have market intelligence of GCC Markets.
Reporting to the Head of Private Banking the role as Director Private Banking in summary is responsible for:
- Acquisition of new client relationships and development of existing client relationships within the Private Banking sector.
- Selling a range of private banking products to existing and potential clients.
- Achieving high levels of service standards and maximize client satisfaction.
- Compliance with FCA and anti-money laundering regulations.
Key Responsibilities as Director Private Banking include:
- Building investment knowledge and be conversant with the full range of private banking services.
- Initiating, developing, and retaining client relationships while contributing actively to the business development and financial goals of the unit.
- Credit responsibilities such as reviewing excess reports, preparing Facility Applications, credit reviews, preparation of loan documentation and negotiation of credit terms
- Working and liaising with Private Banking keeping abreast of investment and product offerings to be the client's window to the private banking services offered the Bank.
- Up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile on each client.
- Assessing risk tolerance and investment suitability of each client and marketing appropriate products and services
- Deputising and supporting other team members by attending to clients' needs in their absence whilst adhering at all times to the regulatory requirements
- Having extensive investment knowledge and good knowledge of the UK property market
- Having sufficient knowledge in trusts, asset management, banking, and advisory services
- Ensuring client satisfaction and service quality levels
- Remaining informed about market trends, customer preferences, and new products
- Contributing to all aspects of the marketing mix including products development
- Completing meeting reports and establishes a follow-up system
The Success Candidate:
- Experience of working in a client-facing role within a private banking environment for a minimum of 6 years
- Must be RDR Compliant
- Possess market intelligence of GCC markets
- Have the relevant FCA accreditation to undertake an advisory role which includes the Certificate in Securities and Financial Derivatives.
- Conversant with the full range of Private Banking services, including trusts, asset management, wealth management, banking