£38000 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
EA to CEO - 12 month Maternity cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an EA to CEO within a TV Production company!
This role will predominantly support the Chairman/CEO, one of the Board Directors and the wider team of 14. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced (but fun!) company, gain invaluable experience and contribute to the success of the business.
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Manage a broad variety of core administrative tasks for the Chairman/CEO (and one of the Board Directors), providing day-to-day management of his complex and demanding schedule arranging internal and external meetings, video conferences and conference calls.
- Monitor phone calls and emails to manage the flow of information to the Chairman/CEO by flagging urgent / time critical correspondence.
- Manage the companies licensee's contact details, building relationships with those running their diaries/offices to facilitate the management of meetings and smooth exchange of business-critical information.
- Book extensive and complex business travel, organising ground transportation, flights, accommodation, visas, itineraries, meetings and briefing documentation.
- Co-ordinate agendas and meeting papers for internal and external meetings, notably the quarterly Board Packs, annual AGM Packs and regular team meetings.
- Effectively manage all Board related activity and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Note take, transcribe and distribute minutes of important internal and external meetings, most notably the Board Meeting.
- Plan events for both internal and external functions.
This is initially a Maternity cover for 12 months, if you have worked within a similar environment and happy to commit then pls send you CV.