An exciting opportunity has become available working as an EMEA Payroll Specialist for a global company within the Financial Services sector. As an EMEA Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for managing a monthly UK and EMEA payroll, plus some additional global countries after 6 months. 5 years UK minimum experience, 2 years minimum experience with EMEA.
Responsibilities as an EMEA Payroll Specialist
- Responsible for end-to-end monthly payroll processing for multiple European countries.
- Liaising and working closely with the outsourced providers
- Provide advice to employees and managers in relation to pay, taxation and national insurance/social security and legislative information
- Prepare input & output for payroll sign off.
- Work with Payroll Manager to ensure all statutory reporting requirements relating to monthly quarterly and annual payroll related tax and social charges
- Work with outsourced providers ensuring all non-UK payroll tax filings and payments completed
- Arrange payment of wages (where applicable), taxes and social securities
plus more. This EMEA Payroll Specialist opportunity is a great career move for the right person.