Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + WLB, Social Ethos, Competitive Salary
3 months ago
My client, a Top 30 Accountancy Practice, are looking for an Employment Tax Senior to join a very respected and growing team within the business. They offer a favourable work life balance and have a strong social ethos. They also have a family feel to the office and do not have that corporate aggression that may be prevalent in other firms. My client also offers the opportunity for client facing duties as well as steady promotion through the business.
- As an Employment Tax Senior, you will deal with compliance initially and then work with the Manager on selected advisory work. The split will be 80% compliance and 20% advisory.
- You will produce work of the highest quality and improve service skills which will enhance your reputation within the market and help you progress within the business.
- You will work in a state of the art, open plan office with direct exposure to other members of the team including Partners. You will also have access to the latest IT systems.
- You will be offered study support should you require it.
- The firm has an enjoyable sociable culture which includes regular outings and team building exercises such as events for charities and sports team events.
- You will be part of a growth project within the firm to ensure that your team becomes more recognisable and profitable within the market.
- Experience within Employment Tax is desirable
- Qualified or part qualified ATT or CTA
- Experience within the Not for Profit, Technology, Hospitality, Property or Construction sector would be desirable