Back to jobs
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Events Executive for an Investment business.
This is a 12-month FTC. Hybrid working in the City of London.
As Events Executive you will be working closely with the EMEA and Latin American marketing team, tasked with building product awareness, and helping to drive sales in those areas.
Responsibilities as Events Executive
- Assist the Events team with a large volume of in-person and online events ranging from small breakfasts to large scale conferences across the EMEA and LATAM regions.
- Be responsible for high levels of admin support including compliance forms, manage and tracking invoices, contracts for events etc.
- Assist with event collateral, including marketing materials, branded banners, merchandise, etc.
- Work with the wider marketing teams to develop dedicated events microsites, email communications, advertising, and bespoke styling in keeping with brand guidelines.
- Support the events team on site to setup, execute and dismantle events, as well as ad-hoc duties including, guest list management, speaker coordination etc.
- Support with post event activity such as the coordination of feedback information, post event delegate emails and post event reviews.
- Reporting on key success metrics and monitor success of events and webcasts from data.
- Ensure familiarity with the business's product offering, promotions/literature principles and processes, as well as guidance from compliance. Ensuring appropriate checks and sign off procedures are always adhered to.
- Potential travel across UK for local events, and overseas, may be required.
Skills and experiences required
- Significant experience in events management with strong digital competency.
- Experience using virtual event platforms and video conferencing software.
- Computer literate, with good skills across Microsoft Office (Desirable: Pardot/Salesforce).
- Experience in marketing and/or events within Financial Services would be helpful.
This is a full time, 12-month FTC, paying up to £50,000. A hybrid role based in the city of London.