City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + Great Benefits!
10 months ago
City of London
My client, a leading careers media technology platform are now looking for an Events Manager to join their rapidly expanding events team where you will play a pivotal part in the end-to-end management of their events portfolio.
This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of project coordination, creative work and administrative tasks.
The successful Events Manager will be performing the following duties:
- End-to-end event management including, but not limited to, preparation and coordination of events
- Full ownership of onboarding a portfolio of new clients, vendors and venues
- Being the first point of contact for any enquiries regarding events
- Creating and managing event applications and surveys
- Maintaining email lists for internal and external communications
- Assisting in collating marketing materials as needed
- Maintaining regular event vendor and client contact and being first port of call for issue resolution
- Reviewing and proofing print and digital marketing materials
The successful Events Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an end-to-end Event Management role
- Graduated from university (achieved 2:1 minimum)
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A team player but also comfortable working autonomously
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!