City of London, London
£42000 - £43000 per day
3 months ago
Executive Assistant - London Bridge
I am looking for a professional, Well presented Executive Assistant who will support a global CEO and COO, giving you the opportunity to be proactive in a dynamic busy role.
- Coordinating and strategically managing the calendars and diary invitations, ensuring fluidity and avoiding conflicts.
- Scheduling and organising internal and external meetings, ensuring rooms are fully prepared.
- Taking full ownership for managing all international travel and VISA'S and transport ensuring they are in line with company policy.
- Managing the raising of purchase orders, and managing expense claims timely
- Being an effective key point of contact for the Board members, working closely alongside the rest of the HQ support team to ensure all of the Executives are supported as required.
- Pulling together presentation materials and creating PowerPoint presentation in preparation for meetings if and when required, preparing packs in advance of meetings.
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders professionally and discretely
Candidate must have:
- Over 5 years + experience working in an EA, ideally a global executive in a fast moving professional environment.
- Adaptable and can change direction quickly as priorities shift.
- Experience of supporting executives and groups of people of increasing seniority and complexity.
- Comfortable in booking complex travel and organising VISA's along with creating travel itineraries.
- Can take full ownership for managing multiple diaries, calendars and room bookings.
- Proven experience in taking initiative and acting independently without direction.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office and Outlook 365.
- Intermediate to advanced level on Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- High levels of attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Have the ability to work with various personality types and be an effective virtual assistant if required.
- Flexible working to accommodate different time zones is essential
- Able to meet deadlines and sudden changes in plan in an organised manner
- A friendly and professional attitude
Please get in touch if you want to know more about this role!