West End, London
£180 - £181 per day
6 days ago
Executive Assistant - Immediatly available
My client a global leading international property firm, with approximately 13,000 employees across operations in Australia, Asia, & many more are looking for a polished and experienced Executive Assistant to support one of the CEO'S based in Euston. This particular director is a very influential person within the business and will be a very busy hands on role.
This role will be a 6 month FTC
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Extensive diary management.
- This role will heavily involve Client Facing, you will be liaising with high profile contacts for the business.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
The Candidate must be:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
This is an EA role supporting a successful CEO and wider team at an incredible exciting time for the business. You will be involved in commercial property investment projects as well as various others.
This is a great opportunity for a Proactive, well presented and professional Executive assistant who has a passion for what they do!
Please get in contact if this role is of interest to you!