Up to £34000 per annum + Company benefits
14 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Facilities Coordinator for a Global Investment Service.
The Facilities Coordinator plays a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the Facilities Department on a day-to-day basis. Ensuring all associates are provided with a safe, efficient, and comfortable working environment. Including being responsible for answering and responding to all London Facilities emails and assisting in the smooth running of administration office delivery services and engagement with the London office.
- Answer and respond to all Facilities Management emails and prioritise requests in a timely manner whilst ensuring the inbox is managed efficiently.
- Allocate reactive requests to service partners and ensure the tasks are managed and resolved via the Customer Relationship Management.
- Support and assist the EMEA Facilities Manager with administration requirements for site logbooks.
- Assist with the production and administration of departmental procedures.
- Collate monthly reporting and provide statistical analysis.
- SharePoint Administration.
- Attend internal meetings and produce minutes, providing updates and actions.
- Support the onboarding and induction process for new associates.
- Provide cover for Reception when required.
- Carry out periodic Health and Safety checks and order the required supplies for first aid points and equipment.
- General Health and Safety duties including some Risk Assessments and knowledge of statutory compliance requirements.
- Act as Fire Marshall and First Aider.
- Coordinate reactive repairs and small facilities projects.
- Conducting daily walk around checks to include all safety, signage security, and ensuring that they are working and report any issues to the Facilities Manager.
- Ensuring all site equipment is checked daily.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring all passes within the building and managing security databases and running reports.
- Vendor and supplier management, liaising with service partners and contractors to ensure activities are undertaken.
- Responsible for administration of the purchase to pay process.
- Ordering all office supplies.
Skills and Experience
- Certificates/qualifications in the following: IOSH (Essential), Fire Marshall & First Aider (Desirable)
- 2+ years' experience working within building/facilities departments.
- Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Office.
- Ability to form strong relationships both internally with members of the team and the wider company, and vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliver value added service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills including multitasking and diary management.
This is a permanent role, paying up to £34,000 per annum. Based in the West-End of London.