Salford, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum + pension, private health insurance
3 months ago
My client is a FTSE250 investment trust leading provider of independent professional services based in Manchester.
Currently looking for a full time Finance Administrator to support the day to day operations of the Finance team.
- Support the team with raising annual and adhoc invoices throughout the month.
- Raise legal invoices for the International Clients.
- Escalate issues with Invoicing to the Senior Finance Administrator or Management Accountant.
- Ad-hoc Finance tasks as required by the Group Accountant, Technical Accountant and the Management Accountant.
- Support the Credit Control process, as required.
- Knowledge of BQE Core essential
- Outstanding numeracy, data management and manipulation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains essential
- IT Literate, including Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Discretional Bonus