£28000 - £32000 per annum
21 days ago
My Client, a large professional services firm in Central London that has grown organically, are looking for a bright, ambitious, studier to join the business as a Finance Analyst. Offering full study support this opportunity is perfect for an ACCA or CIMA studier with a few years experience.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis including variance analysis to budget / forecast.
- Preparation of monthly commentary / financial reports for management and regional management on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the preparation of forecast on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the preparation of budget on an annual basis.
- Liaise with operations department to ensure accuracy of invoicing.
- Reconcile all invoices raised each month by project to enable accurate recording of accrued income.
- Reconcile receivables on a monthly basis.
- Assist with local statutory reporting requirements as required.
As a Finance Analyst you will need:
- Experience of management accounting
- Experience in an analytical accounting role
- Experience in using financial systems
- Experienced user of MS Excel
- Experience of providing commercial support, including pricing
- Experience of working in a global business
- Experience of statutory accounting