City of London, London, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 year ago
I'm currently working closely with a leading fashion brand who are on the lookout for a Finance Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst with responsibility for the following duties:
- Assisting the Trading teams with all analytical requirements, responsible for weekly reporting on sales and margins.
- Preparing cost analysis for senior management review.
- Reporting on promotional activities performance.
- Brand turnover reporting and Brand profitability.
- Monthly cost of sales and margins review.
- Monthly profit and loss reporting with commentary on variance to forecasts.
- Updating forecast in line with merchandise and cost predictions.
- Assisting in the production of annual budgets.
- Provide continuous improvement of analysis through reporting enhancements and system development.
- Deliver Ad Hoc reporting and analysis as required.
Financial Accounting tasks:
- Managing accruals and prepayments on direct overheads.
- Maintaining Royalty schedules and posting relevant journals.
- Preparing monthly submission to Group and providing supporting documents.
- Managing the Fixed Asset register, tangible note and capex process.
- Monthly reconciliation of sales and cash.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations file.
- Posting and reconciling intercompany with Group companies.
- Monthly VAT accounts reconciliation and quarterly VAT return preparation.
- Uploading budgets and forecasts for each period into the accounting system.
- Assisting in the preparation of half year/yearly accounts pack submission and company statutory accounts.
- Providing information to Group Tax department.
- Supporting Accounts Payable.
- Directly liaise with Auditors.