£27000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
I am currently working with a leading English footwear and clothing brand, operating globally. They are looking for an ambitious, creative and down to earth individual to join the business as a Finance Analyst. If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for retail and have experience in a commercial finance role, please apply below!
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
Monthly Reporting and Business Partnering:
- Support accurate financial reporting by working collaboratively with the Financial accounting team.
- Work with EMEA Marketing and Support cost centre owners to calculate the level of accruals required on a monthly basis.
- Review accuracy of General Ledger postings and prepare journals to ensure completeness of the monthly reporting.
- Support the month end process and help deliver P&L's to cost centre owners.
- Production of monthly cost reporting and associated analysis of variances.
- Supporting Finance Business Partner with providing guidance and analysis of monthly spend and latest view to key members of the EMEA Business.
Budgets and Forecasts:
- Assisting in the budgeting/forecasting of marketing, central costs and support channel operating expenses.
- Consolidation of EMEA budgets/forecasts
- Assisting Finance Business Partner with production of submissions and presentations to group stakeholders and global leadership team.
As a Finance Analyst you will need:
- Experience working in a financial reporting and analysis role.
- Retail experience preferable either work experience or via a graduate placement.
- Part Qualification or studying towards a qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- An ability to work independently and a strong work ethic, managing time successfully to work to agreed timetables and deadlines.
- Team player with a good sense of humour.
- Advanced excel skills and experience working with large data sets.
- Confidence in building strong business partnering relationships and engaging collaboratively.
- Proven ability to think creatively with strong problem-solving skills in order to drive continuous improvement in a dynamic working environment.
- An analytical and questioning mind set and confidence to ask questions.
- Finance systems at an operational level