£37000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
You will sit within the business finance team, a team with 15 analysts, senior analysts and managers. The Business Finance team is part of the wider FP&A team, reporting to the CFO.
You will support the Business Finance Manager for Corporate, Operations and Risk & Compliance functions. The role will help provide end to end business finance support to these business areas. In addition, the role will assist in delivering the initial UK Value Assessment regulatory requirement and ongoing work to support it.
You will contribute to and deliver core financial planning and analysis outputs as part of the wider firm processes and serve as a partner to business leaders to drive resource planning and control and to support and facilitate effective forward looking business decision making with commercial insight to identify opportunities to create value.
- Helping to analyse and interpret UK Value Assessment regulatory reporting requirements (fund profitability)
- Work with finance technology team to develop profitability analysis and reporting
- Deliver well understood monthly expense reporting with any relevant analysis
- Deliver and continue to develop reports on AUM, flows, expenses and headcount
- Compile budget and forecast analysis in line with forecasting cycles
- Work with HR on resources management, headcount and budget monitoring
- Support other Business Finance leads as required
- Collaborate and work proactively with wider FP&A and Business Finance teams
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from Business Units to support decision making
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Graduate in Financial / Business / Mathematical / Analytical or similar course
- Some experience working in a similar team
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience desirable
- Investment Management experience desirable
- Experience of working in a global organisation desirable