West End, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 30% bonus, pension, healthcare
about 1 year ago
A leading Real Estate Private Equity firm is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary.
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Financial due diligence of target investments
- 'Big 4' ACA Qualified
- Ideally financial services experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering 30-50% bonus plus a generous benefits package.