£45000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
A leading TV production company are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team based in Soho, Central London.
The role would suit someone newly qualified, technically strong from a top tier practice background looking for a commercial role in a media environment.
Duties of the role include:
- Day to day commercial support to the Finance Manager across the UK TV Networks division
- Gathering info on flash, budget, quarterly reforecasts and mid range plans for revenues and operational costs and budgets
- Responsible for preparing UK office budgets and forecasts
- Review monthly and year-end P&L and Balance Sheet commentary
- Prepare the executive summary for stakeholders
- Liaise with the SSC and ensuring they are kept updated on business activities
- Resolving SSC issues and problems
- Responsible for gathering information to prepare for annual regulatory Ofcom reporting
The ideal applicant would be:
- ACA qualified
- Big 4 trained
- Ability to manage and manipulate large data volumes and deep-dive data analysis
- Strong interest in TV and media
- Work with a range of stakeholders
On offer is a generous salary of up to £55,000 in addition to a range of other perks and benefits.
Get in touch to discuss today!