City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are recruiting a Financial Analyst for a Prestigious Luxury Travel company in Central London. The role is for a 12-month fixed term contract and will be paying £55,000 p.a. In the position of Financial Analyst, you will be required to assist the Head of Finance in all aspects of financial analysis and planning.
- Identifying trends in financial performance
- Preparing reports and assist with financial planning
- Exploring commercial opportunities through data gathering and financial modelling
- Month end reporting and analysis, assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly close
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Challenging and questioning financial matters across all other business functions
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel experience
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
If you meet this criteria, please apply for more information.