£48000 - £58000 per annum
6 months ago
I am looking for a Finance Analyst for an eCommerce/ Retailer. This candidate will need either supply chain or logistics experience and will ideally already work or have experience within FMCG, Retail or eCommerce. This position is permanent but a candidate with less than 1 month notice is required. The company itself is doing amazingly well and offers plenty of growth.
- Build the bottom-up budget for logistics which includes any risks / opportunities.
- Rolling forecast of spend for the financial year vs standards
- Forecast five year spend to highlight any risks / opportunities vs. standards
- Calculate the standard cost for the financial year for logistics. This will require detailed analysis, utilising appropriate data sets across multiple data sources.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure their inputs are included in standards setting.
- Oversee the month end for Global Logistics ensuring accruals are accurate and posted on time.
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure timely submission of data for calculation of accruals.
- Analyse variance vs. standards and provide commentary with actionable insights to drive cost savings.
- Partner with Group finance and Regional teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting inc. preparation of Monthly Management Reporting Pack.
- Oversee invoice approvals and deal with any queries.
- Ensure duty rates/tariff code are correctly set up in the system.
The desired candidate:
- Supply chain or logistics experience
- Finalist/ Newly Qualified or 2 years PQE