£300 - £400 per day
23 days ago
An amazing opportunity to join one of the largest real estate companies in Europe who are young and growing. This contract role will be working from home although some office time may be required in the next few months.
We are looking for a Transaction Finance Analyst to join for 6 months. A candidate from a practice background with some corporate finance or analytical skills is desired.
What you'll do
- Deliver high quality process and control documentation following the onboarding of a new deal
- Provide detailed daily updates on the progress of allocated deals to the onboarding team
- Deliver to tight deadlines
- For Share deals, understand and create pre-acquisition, journal adjustments, making sure documents are clear and auditable
- Own one or more jurisdictions to ensure a smooth onboarding of new deals
- Run weekly calls to monitor progress of new acquisitions and ensure action points are followed up
- Review completion statements either internally or by assisting external advisors and produce clear working papers to ensure all elements have been covered
- Work with teams to map Sellers and create ETL's for upload of opening balances from financial completion statements.
- Work with third party advisers to make sure we obtain all acquisition documents and completion accounts are provided.
What you'll bring
- Your qualification as a full chartered accountant
- One-three years' post-qualified experience
- Your strong project management skills. You're well organized with the ability to manage and prioritise many simultaneous tasks, without compromising your excellent quality standard and attention to detail.
- Your strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal. You can confidently and assertively chair calls to make sure all points are covered and ensure good outcomes.
- Bags of initiative! You are a proactive worker who will see opportunities and address them.
- You have great team energy. You're a hands-on self-starter who works confidently and independently, and you also collaborate well with others.
- Strong technical skills and an understanding of acquisition accounting are a plus. An audit background is also desirable.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is a plus