City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + 20-40% bonus, healthcare, pension
16 days ago
A meduim sized bank is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the IFRS 9 Operating Model and Governance process. This includes all aspects of the IFRS 9 methodology to include model inputs, staging, policies, procedures, data quality, financial statement disclosures and all associated analysis.
- Promote a culture of control awareness and best practice across the IFRS 9 impairment process.
- Working with the Risk team to produce ICAAP and ILAAP stress and scenario testing modelling
- Co-ordinate the production of the Bank's RRP
- Analyse report data across Finance to effectively identify data quality issues and liaise with Risk and Operations to implement appropriate remediation plans.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- IFRS 9 experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £85,000 as well as offering 20-40% bonus plus a generous benefits package.