City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + 20-40% bonus, healthcare, pension
about 2 months ago
A large fast growing infrastructure asset manager is recruiting for a Finance Analyst Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Improvement and development of internal reporting through the use of IT solutions and the subsequent implementation into the wider systems.
- Provision of modelling support and expertise to the wider Finance team.
- Production and maintenance of Managed Account Fund models.
- Improvement and maintenance of the data systems and flow between Finance and other stakeholders. This will include liaising with the wider team and building strong relationships.
- Identifying potential automation improvements within the Finance team systems and the subsequent design and implementation of these solutions.
- ACA, CFA or CIMA Qualified
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering 20-40% bonus plus a generous benefits package.