£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with an established British multi site restaurant brand. This company are hiring a Finance Analyst reporting into the Financial Planning Manager. This role will be perfect Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA with multi-site or consumer experience. You will have key stake holders within the commercial finance teams as well as operations.
- Preparation of regular weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ad-hoc analysis and commentary on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual results.
- Design of new, insightful reports and analysis.
- Play a key role in the business' budgeting/re-forecasting process. This includes: Ownership of the budgeting/forecasting process for certain cost lines and Ownership of the data integrity, undertaking analysis of all budget outputs and assisting with the preparation of presentation packs.
- Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
- Excellent excel skills and ability to work with large sets of data.
- Multi-site or consumer experience a plus.
- Knowledge of macros helpful.
Salary is £35-£45,000 depending on experience.
Start date: August 2021 (Please apply if your notice period is less than 6 weeks)