City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus and bens
6 months ago
One of the world's leading Investment Managers is looking for an ambitious finance analyst to join their FP&A team. The role will focus on extensive analysis and MI reporting including work on compensation/incentives to present to the Board - this is a really key role in the business.
This role will suit a dynamic and hardworking individual who likes working with both people and numbers and is comfortable working with senior people and on sensitive information.
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Quarterly exCo reporting
- Analysis and reporting on company compensation and incentives
- Business partnering with other departments
- AUM and Investment performance reporting
- Qualified accountant with PQE in the investment industry
- Strong analysis and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong system skills including Excel is essential
If you are interested in this role and meet the key criteria of being a qualified analyst with investment management industry experience then please apply now.