City of London, London
£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Our client is an iconic transportation organisation with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and international opportunities. This organisation holds their finance team in highest regard and have a clear focus on individual growth and development.
About the Role:
In this role you will support the Senior Finance Analyst in the delivery of a financial analysis service comprising budgets, actual results, forecasts. You will assist in providing financial input to the evaluation and development of business cases and provide a financial analysis and business partnering service to budget holders.
- To work with budget holders in identifying and quantifying financial risks and opportunities.
- To support the production of period results, commentaries for departmental reports, bridges and analysis.
- Assist in the production of any ad-hoc reports requested by Finance or Non-Finance staff.
- To act as the first point of contact for allocated budget holders and to assist in the creation of the periodic P&L.
Skills and Experience:
- At least a 2:1 in Economics or Finance (or a similar/related degree)
- Working towards CIMA Qualification
- Computer skills including intermediate knowledge and experience of working with Excel and complex accounting systems.