West End, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
AF - FA - 2497_1634808376
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Financial Analyst to join my client reporting to the Director of Finance. You will provide support to the business through Business Partnering and controllership. You will work closely with the Finance Director and the Business Leaders to ensure timely reporting and analysis of financial numbers.
- Business Partner with the sales management team to ensure alignment of sales processes and revenue results.
- Provide analysis and insights on business drivers including trends on pricing, traffic & other KPI's.
- Business Partner for Sales (month-end close, budget administration, accruals, etc.).
- Analysing of actuals each month, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long-term plans and key business drivers.
- Contribute to the development of systems, tools, and resources to automate processes and procedures for the business.
- Performing ad-hoc financial analysis/reports and provide analytical support as needed.
- Technology experience is a must
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance.
- Part Qualified, Qualified or QBE (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Happy with Hybrid working
- Strong Business Partnering experience detailed on your CV
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Preferred experience in Hyperion and advanced excel skills. e.g., Macros
- Strong knowledge of Business unit drivers and risks.
- Ability to identify risks and challenge the business units' inputs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members in a hand on approach.