£28000 - £35000 per annum
26 days ago
Our Client is seeking a Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join their team based in Hertfordshire. The Finance Analyst would need excellent business partnering skills. Strong system skills including Excel and SAP.
Duties of the Finance Analyst include:
- Planning, budgeting & forecasting yearly and for the 5-year plan for the programming and subbing & dubbing balance sheet and P&L costs
- Preparing month end files and posting journals for liabilities and amortisation expense followed by a monthly reconciliation and an investigation of variances
- Assisting cost centre owners with managing their budgets and preparation of financial analysis with commentaries for both finance and non-finance heads of business
- Developing a cash management system to track payments and assist with cash flow forecasting
- Preparing and analysing actuals against budget, forecast & prior year, and discussing variances with stakeholders.
- Analysing the cash metric on each deal proposed by the acquisition staff, assessing the feasibility as per the cash flow forecast
- Working closely with financial and operational management providing financial analysis to support the preparation of forecasts and business plans including scenario planning and what-if analysis
- Conducting a monthly return on investment analysis on inventory
- Reviewing and approving invoices as per signed contracts with distributors
- Ad-hoc analyst
Previous experience within a multi-site Organisation is essential. The Finance Analyst would need to be a team player as well as working on their own initiative.