City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
13 days ago
Investment Manager is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of FP&A.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assist with preparation of monthly management reporting to the Executive Leadership Team and the international business. This will involve the collation and interpretation of data and writing of commentary that can be presented to management
- Support the annual budgeting process utilising EPBCS and Smartview. Budgets need to be prepared for a 3-year period by legal entity, business unit and department
- Develop good relationships with business heads and help support them in managing their expenditure goals against budget
- Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, they will consider candidates not studying
- Strong excel ideally VBA Macros
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package plus a generous bonus.