Global consultancy business based in London are hiring a Finance Analyst on a 6 month temp to perm basis. This role will be hybrid working (3 days in the offce and 2 at home).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis including variance analysis to budget / forecast.
- Preparation of monthly commentary / financial reports for management and regional management on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile project income and costs to ensure accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of forecast on a monthly basis and budget on an annual basis.
- Participate in, test and provide feedback for Commercial tools. Support the role out of these tools, embed and champion their use.
- Collaborate with Operations/ Finance and IT stakeholders during the continued implementation of the new finance system. Help to resolve issues and support continuous improvement and using the system to its highest efficiency.
- Support business pricing proposals when required.
- Support strong financial controls and data integrity.
- Liaise with Regional Finance Managers to ensure consistency in accounting across the region.
- Provide ad hoc financial support to as required.
- Assist with local statutory reporting requirements as required.
- Assist Director of Commercial Finance and Regional Finance Director as required.
Candidates must be studying towards a recognised UK accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of management accounting
- Experience in an analytical accounting role
- Experience in using financial systems
- Experienced user of MS Excel