West End, London
£22000 - £28000 per annum
over 1 year ago
About the Company
My client is a rapidly growing Retail & Hospitality organisation based in the West End.
About the Role
Proactively manage the processing of all transactions, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, while building and maintaining key relationships within the organisations business units.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the integrity of transactions posted into financial accounting system (Sage)
- Ensuring monthly internal reports are accurate and delivered on time
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Inter-company transactions, Bank Reconciliation, EFT Payment, Balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Assisting with auditor during audit process
Skills & Experience
- Previous Accounts experience or retail experience (at least 12 months)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, finance or Accounting
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong people skills and be able to build effective relationships quickly
- High attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills
- Strong MS Office proficiency, particularly in Excel
- Experience on Sage is preferred but not essential
Culture & Benefits
With a culture that demonstrates true team integration and connectivity this company represents the true ethos of an engaged workforce working at its best.
This is a great opportunity to work within a professional team that provides leading edge solutions to its members and suppliers.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated, willing to learn and develop your career. An attractive salary package is on offer.