£22000 - £24000 per annum
10 months ago
About the Organisation
My client is a national private healthcare organisation based in North London.
Working under the leadership of the Finance Director you have the capability to handle a variety of Finance related issues and tasks including the following:
- Effectively work within the Finance Team to provide a range of financial and administrative services that are responsive to the needs of the organisation.
- Processing purchase orders, accounts payable invoices and payment.
- Processing credit card reconciliation.
- Processing sales invoices and managing debtors.
- Assist in month end reconciliations, journals and financial reporting.
- Assist other finance team members and provide backup support as and when required.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
This is a full time temp to perm role based just north of central London. Initially you will be working from home on a temp to perm basis.
What you will bring to the role:
- Knowledge, or ability to gain knowledge, of relevant legislation, and professional accounting standards.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability using computers, technology, financial systems, advanced excel skill and MS Office software.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers, supervisors and managers.
- Good planning, time management and attention to detail.
- A high degree of professionalism, integrity and initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing professional standards.
- Minimum two years working experience in a commercial environment
- A degree in Accounting or similar and willingness to progress for professional qualification.