£20000 - £24000 per annum
22 days ago
Calling all Finance/ Accountancy Graduates looking for an apprenticeships or College leavers looking for an entry level role into finance. This is an excellent opportunity to start at a growing UK brand based in Melksham.
You must have a strong desire to be in finance and study your AAT or ACCA/ CIMA.
- Be the finance owner for the maintenance and reconciliation of multiple cashbooks, in various currencies (GBP/EUR/USD)
- Process cashbook transactions in a timely manner.
- Escalate and resolve unprocessed AR and AP transactions with the relevant teams.
- Reconcile cashbook within agreed SLA timescales.
- Monitor unreconciled items and escalate where necessary.
- Maintain a robust and organised electronic archive system for cashbook transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Update Internet banking system with new/amended suppliers payee bank account details information in line with group policy.
- Set up supplier payments for our international subsidiary company.
- Raise ad hoc payments on internet banking system.
- Raise transfers for settlement of intercompany balances.
- Reconcile foreign currency cash.
Employee Expenses and Corporate credit card
- Co-ordinate employee expenses submission timetable with the wider business to ensure expenses are received into finance in a timely manner.
- Validate all incoming claims, ensuring the company expenses policy is adhered to, and challenging where necessary with the employee line manager.
- Check Input VAT is claimed in line with HMRC guidelines.
- Analyse/Code expenses for submission to the Accounts Payable team for processing onto Finance System.
- Maintain a robust electronic archive system for expense claim forms and supporting receipts.
- Assist with the weekly figure report preparation for Group reporting.
- Assist with raising inter-company recharge requests to the accounts receivable team.
- Assist with the monthly intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepayment calculations
- Update Fixed Asset register and monthly depreciation charges.
- Load journals onto AX via Atlas tool and archive supporting back up information into electronic folders.
Please apply if you are:
- a recent graduate looking to start ACCA/ CIMA
- A recent college leaver looking to start AAT
- Organised and methodical
- Detail orientated individual
- Happy to challenge if something does not look/feel right.
- Approachable and willing to learn.